The Wild Atlantic Way is the longest defined coastal route in the world at 2,500 kilometers stretching from Donegal to West Cork. This iconic route can be experienced by driving, cycling, walking, sailing, or sea-kayaking.
Tucked away in little towns and villages that snuggle into the coastline are delightful cafes & restaurants, where you can include in your passion for good food & great wine. Maybe you will hear a few words of Irish spoken along the way in Ireland’s Gaeltacht regions; or reignite your passion for life while surfing on magnificent waves off the coast of Donegal. Enjoy an invigorating walk in Galway or relax in a seaweed bath in Sligo. Perhaps take time to reflect on times past with a visit to the ruins of a sixth century monastic settlement on the stunning Skellig Michael in Kerry a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the film location for the widely acclaimed Star Wars Movie….The Force Awakens. You may like to roam through the romantic beauty of scenic Garnish Ireland in Cork, or you might watch the weather change from the historic Clare Lighthouse in Mayo. Wherever you go along the Wild Atlantic Way you will encounter moments of magic, moments to treasure, and experiences that you will want to return to again and again.
Click here for full size map: WAW map complete
We can customize a tour along any part, or along the whole 2,500 kilometers of the Wild Atlantic Way – Contact Us today!
• 2 nights at the Silver Tassie Hotel, Letterkenny Co. Donegal – standard room
• 1 night at the Mill Park Hotel, Donegal Town – standard room
• 1 night at the Twin Trees Hotel, Ballina Co. Mayo – standard room
• 1 night at the Wyatt Hotel, Westport – standard room
• 2 nights at the Salthill Hotel, Galway – sea view room
• 2 nights at the Manor West Hotel, Tralee – standard room
• 2 nights at The Kenmare Bay Hotel, Co. Kerry – standard room
• 1 night at the Trident Hotel, Kinsale, Co. Cork – executive room
• 1 night at the Grand Hotel, Malahide, Co. Dublin – standard room
• 13 days with a Private Driver/Guide touring in a luxury vehicle
• Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher, Co. Clare
• Full Irish breakfast daily (13 breakfasts – not included on morning of arrival)
Ireland at a Glimpse Discount Card – Save up to €500 Euro with Discount Pass & access to 76 of Ireland’s Premier Attractions such as the House of Waterford, Titanic Dock Belfast, Bunratty Castle & much more!
Offices in both Ireland and the USA, offering 24 hour coverage while traveling.
• All Taxes
PLEASE NOTE: Pick up is based on Belfast and the drop off is Dublin
$5289.00 USD per person sharing based on 2 people travelling
$3259.00 USD per person sharing based on 4 people travelling
$6099.00 USD per person sharing based on 2 people travelling
$3689.00 USD per person sharing based on 4 people travelling
$6199.00 USD per person sharing based on 2 people travelling
$3799.00 USD per person sharing based on 4 people travelling
Please fill in the information below & we will be happy to send you a price quotation. If you want a customized chauffeur drive tour or self-drive tour, just mention that below. One of out Ireland Specialists will contact you within 24 hours. For faster services, call us toll-free within the US: 1-800-664-7474
Company Name: Specialised Travel Services Location: Ireland Reg #: 48828. Address: 80 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin